For three days during the week of May 20th, our nation’s entrepreneurs will celebrate National Small Business Week for the 49th straight year.
While the bulk of events are centered in Washington, D.C., some cities hold local events, and you can participate via the Internet.
Sign up for the live webcast of the free educational panels. The Small Business Administration will send you a reminder of the event.
The webcast will feature a strong focus on how small businesses can take advantage of economic opportunities and new marketing trends, topics for the educational forums this year include:
- Strategies and resources for taking your small business global through exporting
- Tips and best practices for putting social media to work for your business
- An open discussion on how small businesses can better place themselves to win federal government contract
You can also follow on Twitter at #SBW2012
Click for a complete schedule of events.
Attend In Person
Small Business owners can attend free seminars to network with other entrepreneurs in Washington, D.C.
For more information about the event, view free articles, and learn about local events, visit the National Small Business Week Site.
- Happy Small Business Week: Time to Shine in D.C. (entrepreneur.com)
- SBA Offers Free Town Hall, Forums on Social Media, Exporting, and Contracting During National Small Business Week (strategicmktgconcepts.wordpress.com)
- National Small Business Week is Coming: Look for Big Things in May! (smallbiztrends.com)
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: May 18 (thestreet.com)
- Calvin Goings | Celebrating winners during 2012 Small Business Week (kitsapsun.com)
- Franchise Gator Gives Thanks to Small Business USA (prweb.com)
- ICBA and Union State Bank Celebrate National Small Business Week (unionstatebank.wordpress.com)
- DemandQuest to Offer Free Marketing Classes During National Small Business Week (prweb.com)
- Social Media to Market Your Business – Free Educational (holtpros.wordpress.com)
- Who Doesn’t Need Great Free Stuff? (ducttapemarketing.com)
- 4 Mistakes to Avoid When Applying for a Bank Loan (entrepreneur.com)
- We Turn 18 During National Small Business Week (prstaffing.com)
- It’s National Small Business Week in America (May 20-May 26, 2012)…Does Your Company Know About Some Advertising Math That Can Help Them Make A Lot More Money? (prnewswire.com)
- One Big Award For One Big Family Business (prweb.com)
- Some Basic HTML and CSS on Website Designing (webinformation.typepad.com)
- HTML Basics: A Top Ten: Bloggiesta Ole Challenge 3: Lesson 3 (zaraalexis.wordpress.com)
- HTML Basics: A Top Ten: Bloggiesta Ole Challenge 3: Lesson 10 (zaraalexis.wordpress.com)